RICHMOND –Virginia’s Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) will again release emergency allotments of benefits to eligible households this month. Benefits will be automatically loaded to recipients’ Electronic Benefits Transfer (EBT) cards on Friday, April 16.The emergency allotments raise existing SNAP households’ monthly allotment to the maximum allowable based on household size.
- Greensville County Sheriff’s Office makes arrests in larceny ring
- Charges filed against Emporia man following Monday chase
- Bidders flock to Emporia Storage in search of hidden treasures
- Massive cicada emergence expected soon in northern Virginia
- Former EPD officer charged with Computer Invasion of Privacy
- Greensville County School Board defers public-private proposal decision
- Greensville/Emporia DSS leader Edwards leaving for NCDHH position
- Committee recommends decertifying Riverside Regional Jail
- Peers name Phelps Wyatt Middle School Teacher of the Year
- EMPOWER Broadband is on the move… 1000th High-speed Subscriber Connected
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.